Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Stockings were all Hung by the Chimney With Care :) In Hopes that Saint Nicholas ..........


I signed up for 3 Christmas Stocking Swaps on Swap-bot. I thought I would show you the finished product before I shipped them off. I think they turned out rather nice.. Aren't they cute for simple sweet little stockings? That candy cane material that I used on them was a mess. It had glitter and paint to make the sparkles and the stripes.. If you were not careful the paint would peel right off.. leaving a gap. You had to be very very gentle with that material.. If I had known what sort of trouble I would have had with it. I would have never purchased it. As it was quite expensive.
I know I photographed them in a strange way..but it worked just fine to show them off. :) The middle one looks a bit different.. but it has goodies inside which made it hang different. I have two more Christmas Stocking Swaps that I am in ... But I think those Stockings will be totally different than these :)

Enjoy.. I hope this post is starting to get you in to the Holiday Spirit ;)

Peace and Blessings to all my Internet Blogging Friends.

0 comments: