Sunday, November 30, 2008


I think I have completed the changes to my blog.. If you find anything you can not read.... please advise and I will check it out.. thank you for all your Patience while I did this updating :)

One good thing about updating my blog I was able to clear out old started blog entries.. and I also found where I forgot to publish one award.. Which I am very sorry I did not get the acknowledgements where they needed to go... I am so very sorry I dropped the ball on that one. The only thing I can think of was.... that I received it when I was very sick and my dad was in the hospital twice... and my Step mom was in the hospital at the same time all of this other stuff was going on... That is the only thing I can figure as to why I missed posting the award... Any way thank you CraftySusie for that very nice award!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really pretty!

Leanne ~ Book Lover said...

what a gorgeous blog you have...I'm coming back for a good look later.
Leanne

................................. said...

Hi... thankyou for visiting my little world, I have just popped over to visit you and I just love your header with the sweet ladies on it, makes me want to come over and have a cup of tea and cakes with you....I will be visiting again shortly, have a lovely day.

Blessings Jan xx

CathyJean said...

I love your new "Christmas cheer" look!!!:)

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone .. I had fun changing my blog around.. I sort of like the bright white look :)
M

Sue said...

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog, as for the award you mentioned are you sure it was from me? I think there's some mistake. Anyhow, I am visiting your blog for the first time and I like it ... I will certainly pass on an award to your blog as soon as I can.
I will certainly come back to visit you often.
Sue.

Unknown said...

Oh my I now have the person wrong who gave me award.. I me oh my.. I am so sorry everyone!!!!
M

Mona said...

I'm likin' your new look! So festive!!