Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fabric Photos Of Ghost and Goblins Swap

These are photos of some of the fabrics I received from my Ghost and Goblins fabric swap I hosted right before Halloween. I still need to take a few more photos. Of recieved items. I thought I took photos of all the packages ..but I am missing some photos.. I wonder if I erased them off my photo card.. I have been known to do that shame on me!!! I know this posting is late..but better late than never :)


See I told you I had more photos... now I just need to find that last swap group... as soon as I do I will post it here on this blog post.


I told all my partners to just send what they had on hand... don't go out and buy anything. Says She :) I had just a small group of swapers.. so I chose to be the partner for all of them. That way I knew they would have a great swap :) I received lots of thank yous and compliments on my packages that I sent out to my partners. I am so glad that they had a wondeful time with my swap.

1 comments:

CathyJean said...

Ohhh, yummy!!! eye candy! A lot of wonderful looking goodies :)